Saturday, September 29, 2012

First Day of School

 Sydney is a 3rd grader!  She loves her new teacher, and so far hasn't been complaining about going to school.  I think this class is a lot more "fun".
 
 Tyson's first day of Kindergarten was a few days later.  Tyson didn't really want to go for the first few days, but now that he's got the routine down he really likes going.
 
 
Carson started preschool.  All three kids are in the same building, so they get to see each other every now and then, going to and from recess, etc.  Carson still complains about having to go to school, but he has a good time when he's there, and he's happy when I pick him up.
 
 
As for me, I was excited to get 2 times a week for 2 1/2 hours with no kids.  But it turns out I'm going to volunteer in the kid's classrooms on Tuesday's, so I guess one day a week will have to do.

No comments: