Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Beach Reunion 2012

 We were sooooo lucky to have good weather at the beach!

 Even mom and Gary got to relax a little, but probably only a little.


 Carson with Uncle Jeremy.


 Lots of the kids playing in the water.



 My brother Devin and his daughter Kayla.



 My sister Monica and her daughter Brooklyn.


 Brother-in-law Brian took the guys crabbing and brought a TON of it back.


 Then we spent the evening eating the crab.  It was so good!


 The beach house we were renting had a hot tub that the kids loved.  I don't think any adults ever got in.

 Ice cream cones on the fourth of July.
 If it looks cold, well it was.  The temp was ok during the day, but by the time it got late enough for fireworks it was down right chilly!
 Time for fireworks!

Sisters Monica and Trisha were with me here.  All of us were just trying to keep warm.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I love the picture of all the kids in the hot tub...but I have to make a correction: Mom and Gary DID get in the hot tub, and this is what happened: I walked out on the top floor deck and I see Kaden leaning over the edge and giggling (he is totally acting alone). He had just dumped ice cold water from the top deck down below right on top of mom and Gary while they were sitting in the hot tub! HAHAHAHA I thought it was SO funny!