Wednesday, February 2, 2011

That Was Easy!

Tyson got a small cut on the thumb that he sucks. He needed a band-aid, so he couldn't suck his thumb. We thought this might be a good opportunity. I told him we would buy him a big prize if he could stop sucking his thumb. He enthusiastically said, " I will NEVER suck my thumb again!" I then told him it would very hard to do, but he replied, " it will be EASY". And that was it. I he never sucked again. Literally! And he never complained or tried. So he got a big prize. Lance took him to the store and let him pick out a toy.

1 comment:

Mindy and Marty said...

couple of things...i love your red dining room with the bookshelves! Can't believe sydney is SEVEN. and i was going to say "how come you got to bring homemade treats to school for the b-day"!?...but then i saw your () notation.! thats cool !