Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

The kids are getting ready to trick-or-treat.

Sydney's custome is that she is riding a unicorn, Tyson is a green dragon. He actually didn't feel well, still had a fever. So he mostly rode in the stroller, and Sydney has graciously shared her candy.




This is Tyson's best friend, Davis. I loved the smile on his face, it's a little different then the smile he normally gives the camera.



This is what Carson did during most of the trick-or-treating. I guess it was too much excitement.





1 comment:

Monica said...

I love the unicore costume! We can't seem to break away from the whole "princess" theme. But I guess I don't mind because I don't have to buy anything! Ha ha.

Tyson's smile cracks me up because its the same in EVERY picture! So funny! Did you dress Carson up?