Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Big Move

Closing date finally arrived! We took several days to move most our stuff into the storage unit. The rest of our belongings we took to my moms house where we will be living. We got an extra big unit, 10 x 30. Apparently the average 3 bedroom house should fit in a 10 x 20, but we wanted to be on the safe side. It's a good thing, because that 10 x 30 is packed full. There is not way we could have managed with anything smaller.
I had to say goodbye to my garden, which has always done really well. The flower were just beginning to bloom. Everything I grow in my garden seems to be of giant proportions. The flower here is a hollyhock and they are suppose to be 4 to 6 feet tall. This one is close to 8 or 9 feet tall, I couldn't reach the top.





No comments: